If you own a Mac computer, you don't have to scour the web to find and pay for an online file converter — you have one already built in.
Mac's built-in Preview app allows you to quickly open and view any kind of file.
Preview also comes with markup and minor image-editing tools, and also has the capability to convert JPG images to PDF documents in a few easy steps.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to convert a JPG image to a PDF document on a Mac
1. Launch Preview from either your Mac's dock, or by searching for "Preview" using Spotlight (the magnifying glass icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen).
2. Select the JPG image you wish to convert to a PDF document.
3. The JPG image will pop-up in the Preview window. At the top, click "File."
4. In the dropdown menu, scroll to find Export to PDF.
5. Here you will have the option to change the name of the newly converted PDF document and save it to a certain location or folder on your Mac.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom.
7. Your PDF can now be found where you saved it, or accessed by searching for its name using Spotlight.