The Xbox One has a lot of storage space. Depending on what model you buy, you'll start with either 500GB or 1TB, so completely filling the hard drive will take a while.
That said, installed enough games and apps on your Xbox One, and you'll eventually hit that limit. When this happens, you'll need to delete some of your software if you want to download anything new.
Don't worry, though: your game isn't gone forever. You can always reinstall your games and, thanks to cloud backup saves, your save data will remain intact.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete a game off the Xbox One
1. Hit the Xbox button on the controller to enter the console's main menu.
2. In the Games & Apps menu, select "Games."
3. Now navigate to the game you want to delete and, while it's selected, hit the menu button (the button with three lines stacked on top of each other).
4. Select "Uninstall," then choose "Uninstall All" to confirm the deletion.
How to reinstall Xbox One games
1. Insert the disc of the game you wish to reinstall, or download it digitally in the Microsoft Store.
2. Go to the Games & Apps menu, and then select "Games."
3. Find the game to be installed under "Ready to Install" and click on it.
If you previously had save data for that title, it should be restored right away.