- You can sync Google contacts to your iPhone in just a few steps.
- If you have a Gmail account, you might want to import all of your Google contacts to your iPhone so your address book is properly synced.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you have an iPhone, you can still sync all your Google contacts to your phone in just a few steps.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Go into your iPhone and open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap "Passwords & Accounts."
3. Select "Add Account," then "Google." The sync process may take some time.
4. After you've been prompted, enter your Google username and password.
5. You'll see sliders for various Google services. Enable the slider to allow access to your Google contacts.
6. You're all set. If you encounter some technical difficulties, check this Google support page.