Most Fitbit devices have a "silent alarm" feature that alerts you at the designated time with a vibration, like the silent or vibrate mode on your phone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to set an alarm using your Fitbit
1. On your Fitbit, choose the Alarms app.
2. Tap "+ New Alarm." If you already have existing alarms, you'll need to swipe up to see this option.
3. Tap "12:00" and then swipe to set the desired time.
4. Press the Back button on the Fitbit and tap the days you want the alarm to go off.
5. Press the Back button one more time. You should now see your new alarm added to the list of alarms.
How to set an alarm using the Fitbit app on your smartphone
1. Start the Fitbit app.
2. Tap the Today button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap your avatar at the top left of the screen, and then tap your Fitbit in the list of devices on the Account page.
4. Tap "Silent Alarms."
5. Tap "Set a New Alarm."
6. Set the time for the alarm and, if you want, tap "Repeat" and choose the days of the week you want the alarm to go off.
7. Tap "Save."
The alarm won't appear on the Fitbit until it syncs. This usually happens automatically throughout the day, but you can start a manual sync by swiping the screen down in the app. Check out our article " How to sync your Fitbit with an iPhone and track all of your fitness data in one app" for more information on syncing.
How to set an alarm on the Fitbit website
1. Navigate to fitbit.com in a web browser and log into your account, if necessary.
2. Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen and then choose your Fitbit device.
3. Click "Silent Alarms."
4. Click "Add New Alarm."
5. Enter the time you want the alarm to go off. If you want, you can set the occurrence to "Recurring" and choose on which days you want the alarm to go off.
6. When you're done, click "Submit."
This alarm will appear on the Fitbit the next time it syncs with your phone.