If you want to capture your watch's display as a screenshot, it takes just two fingers.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to enable screenshots on an Apple Watch
1. On your iPhone, start the Apple Watch app.
2. Make sure you're on the My Watch tab by tapping "My Watch" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "General."
4. Turn on "Enable Screenshots" by swiping the button to the right.
How to take a screenshot on an Apple Watch
You'll hear a click that sounds like a camera shutter, if your sound is turned on.
How to find your Apple Watch screenshots
After taking a screenshot, it's immediately stored on your iPhone in the Photos app. There are two ways to get to the screenshot.
- Open the Camera app and tap the Camera Roll in the bottom left corner. The screenshot should be the most recent image in the camera roll.
- Open the Photos app, tap "Albums" at the bottom of the screen, and then tap "Screenshots." It should be the most recent image there as well.