- You can upload a video to YouTube from your iPad in just a few steps.
- To upload a video to YouTube from your iPad, you'll need to give the YouTube app permission to access your media library, camera, and microphone.
- YouTube allows you to edit the video clip you are uploading from your iPad, as well as add a title and description.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Once you have the YouTube app on your iPad, you can easily add any videos so that your friends, family, and others can enjoy the clips.
Just note that in order to share videos to YouTube from your iPad, you will have to allow the app considerable access to your device.
That said, the ease of the upload process once your iPad is configured is pretty remarkable. Just follow these steps to share your clips with the world.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to upload a video to YouTube from your iPad
1. Open the YouTube app and then tap the camera icon at the top of the screen. If you have never uploaded a video from your iPad before, you'll have to grant YouTube access to your library, camera, and microphone.
2. Tap the video you wish to upload, trim it as you wish, and if you want, add a filter using the icon at the center bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "NEXT" in the top right corner of the screen, then add a title and description.
4. Tap "UPLOAD" in the top right corner and that's it, your video will be posted to your YouTube channel.