If you’re someone who uses both Apple and Microsoft products, you’re probably used to the two systems clashing with each other. If something works on your iPhone or Mac, it may encounter issues on a competitor’s device, such as on a Windows computer.
That said, there are some areas where Apple is becoming more inclusive of other products, and streaming is at the forefront of those efforts. After all, if Apple wants its shows to gain popularity, it will want as many people as possible to be able to watch them.
1. Go to the Apple TV+ website in your web browser.
2. Sign in to your Apple account. If you don’t have one, you can create one to start your subscription.
3. Choose a show to watch, and stream away!
How to watch downloaded Apple TV content on Windows using iTunes
If you want to watch downloaded or purchased content that you’d normally watch on your Apple TV device, you can do that on your Windows computer too. All you need is the latest version of iTunes.
1. Open the iTunes app on your Windows device.
2. In the dropdown menu on the top left, select TV Shows or Movies, whichever you’d prefer to watch.
3. A menu of all downloaded content on your iTunes account will appear. Select the one you want to watch, and enjoy!
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- ‘Does Roku have Apple TV?’: Yes, most Roku players have Apple TV — here’s how to download and watch Apple TV on a compatible Roku How to sign up for Apple TV+ and stream original content on your computer or mobile device How much is Apple TV+?’: A guide to Apple’s new video-streaming service with ad-free, original content How to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription using your iPhone, Apple TV, or Mac How to watch Apple TV on your Mac computer using the Apple TV website or app
NOW WATCH: What it takes to be a PGA Tour caddie