In 1924, the first IFA trade show (IFA stands for Internationale Funkausstellung, which translates to "Radio Exhibition") was held in Berlin, Germany to showcase the latest advancements in radio tech.
Since then, IFA has grown to be the largest consumer tech show in Europe and one of the most popular such events in the world. It's now on par with the most famous American consumer tech show, CES (Consumer Electronics Show), which takes place in Las Vegas, NV each January.
Every year, thousands of companies head to IFA in Berlin to showcase their nest new tech, home, and kitchen products. We went to the show to check out all the latest and greatest products, from smart blenders and robotic cleaning machines to shiny new smartphones, laptops, and big-screen TVs.
We've rounded up the best products that we saw at the show. Many of them are available to buy or pre-order right now, and many more will be coming soon.
Here are the 20 best new products from IFA 2019:
- Best TV: Samsung 55-inch QLED 8K TV
- Best innovative TV: Panasonic Transparent OLED TV
- Best soundbar: Nebula Soundbar Fire TV Edition
- Best gaming laptop: Razer Blade Stealth 13
- Best laptop: Lenovo Yoga C940
- Best computer mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse
- Best fitness tracker: Garmin Venu
- Best smartwatch: Michael Kors Access MKGO
- Best speaker: Sonos Move
- Best headphones: Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 3
- Best wireless earbuds: Audio Technica ATH-CK3TW
- Best camera: Insta360 Go
- Best budget smartphone: Nokia 7.2
- Best futuristic smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Best smart home device: Lenovo Smart Display 7
- Best robot vacuum: Roborock S5 Max
- Best fridge: Samsung Bespoke Fridge
- Best kitchen appliance: Ninja Foodi Deluxe Pressure Cooker
- Best coffee machine: Jura Ena 8 Signature Line
- Best hair dryer: Panasonic Nanoe Double Mineral Hair Dryer