- Wake-up light alarm clocks can be seriously helpful in ensuring you wake up in the best way possible, so you can be productive from minute one.
- That's why we've chosen the Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock as our top pick — because it's fully capable of ensuring you wake up ready to go.
Waking up is no fun. We all know the feeling of being deep into our third sleep cycle of the night, only to be abruptly yanked out by a rude alarm clock. Thankfully, alarm clocks have evolved a lot over the past few years, so that the feeling of waking up cold may soon be a thing of the past.
Thanks to a ton of research into the science of sleep and how we wake up, there are a number of products on the market designed to help you get to sleep, stay asleep during the night, and then wake up easily. Most of the products on this list address that last issue, though you'll find that many of them help you out with getting to sleep and tracking your sleep, too.
There are a few things to consider when you're buying a light therapy alarm clock. For starters, you'll want to consider if you're looking for any extra features from your alarm clock. Some of them, for example, offer sleep tracking, while others double as a Bluetooth speaker. There are even a few that allow you to turn off the actual clock at night to keep the room nice and dark.
Here are the best wake-up light alarm clocks you can buy:
- Best wake-up light alarm clock overall: Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock
- Best budget wake-up light clock: ToToBay Wake Up Light
- Best light alarm clock with a speaker: iHome Zenergy
- Best for sleeping in total darkness: Lumie Bodyclock 250
Updated on 10/08/2019 by Caitlin Petreycik: Updated prices, links, and formatting.