Most shoppers know Walmart as a brick-and-mortar retailer, but it's a big online seller as well.
If you're hoping to shop online this Cyber Monday, don't forget about Walmart, which will be offering deals through its online store. Here's everything you need to know about Walmart Cyber Monday deals.
Does Walmart do Cyber Monday?
Walmart will participate in Cyber Monday 2019. The store often offers some of the best Cyber Monday deals and Black Friday deals you can find.
What time does Cyber Monday start for Walmart?
Walmart's Cyber Monday sales will begin at 12 a.m. on December 2. Not all deals will be posted at that time, however; some will pop up throughout the day.
Is Cyber Monday online only?
Cyber Monday is online only. You might find deals in your local Walmart on December 2, but they won't be marketed as Cyber Monday deals.
Walmart Cyber Monday 2019 sales (so far)
We don't yet know all of Walmart's Cyber Monday discounts, and probably won't until the day itself. In the meantime, we've compiled a list of early Cyber Monday deals that Walmart is running. We'll update this list as more deals become available.
Early Walmart Cyber Monday 2019 deals:
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Instant Camera with 10-pack film, $49 (originally $59) [You save $10]
- Sportspower Super Saucer Metal Swing Set, $128.99 (originally $148) [You save $18.01]
- Plum Play Wave 14-Foot Trampoline, $249 (originally $499) [You save $250]
- Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible High Chair, $129.99-$159.99 (originally $188.03-$189.99) [You save $30-$58.04]
- 23andMe DNA Test, $99 (originally $199) [You save $100]
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 QT 10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, $105 (originally $159) [You save $45]
- Eufy RoboVac 25C Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum, $200 (originally $249.99) [You save $49.99]