In addition to its mobile app and online site, you can bring Disney Plus to your TV by downloading the app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
If you’re setting up an Amazon Fire TV Stick for the first time, adding compatible apps is the easiest way to stream your favorite content at the touch of a button.
Here’s everything you need to know about Disney Plus on an Amazon Fire Stick.
Disney Plus is available as an app for Amazon Fire Stick. The experience is more or less the same across all devices, with the big difference being screen size and resolution.
For example, it’s important to note that many Disney Plus TV shows and movies support 4K streaming, and as long as you’re using the right device, you’ll be able to unlock this benefit with a compatible screen.
How to download and access Disney Plus on an Amazon Fire Stick
1. Open your Fire Stick’s home screen and toggle over to the right, where you’ll arrive at the “Apps” category.
2. Search for Disney Plus or choose it from the “Featured” apps section.
- You can also navigate to view all the app categories, and select “Movies & TV.” Disney Plus should appear on the homescreen there as well.
3. Regardless of how you find the app, click to open it. If it’s already been downloaded, it will show a play icon labeled “Open.”
4. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, the app will read, “Get: Free to download.” Select this option and the app will begin to load.
5. Select Disney Plus from your homescreen once it’s downloaded. You should now be able to find it every time you launch Fire Stick. Additionally, you can use the voice command function on the remote to open the app with ease.
6. Log into your Disney Plus account and select which profile you’d like to use. You’ll also have the option to edit or add profiles at this time.
7. This will bring you to the Disney Plus homepage. Begin browsing the options listed, or use the remote to search for a movie or TV show you have in mind.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- How to remove devices from a Disney Plus account by logging out individually or from all devices at once How to download shows and movies on Disney Plus for offline viewing How to change your language settings on Disney Plus in 3 different ways ‘How many people can watch Disney Plus at once?’: Here’s how many devices can stream simultaneously with one account ‘Is Disney Plus 4K?’: Yes, but you’ll need the right equipment — here’s what you need to know
SEE ALSO: The best 4K TVs for your money